Tuesday 28 February 2017

Bus and Light Rail videos - February 2017



To round this month off, I will show you my videos which feature London Buses, Tramlink, and Docklands Light Railway services.

Buses and Trams outside East Croydon station
Tramlink Route 2 - East Croydon to West Croydon Variobahn 2556

Buses and Trams at West Croydon

Tramlink Route 3 - West Croydon to Sandilands Bombardier CR4000 2532

Docklands Light Railway - Lewisham to Canary Wharf

DLR trains at Canary Wharf station - February 2017

Buses in Canary Wharf - February 2017

Personally, I really think we need more light rail services because they tend to make journeys quicker than a bus. Also, they emit zero emissions as they rely on the electric current from the overhead wire or the third rail…… and most importantly of all – to cut pollution and help combat climate change.

Bonus videos:

Railway trains at New Cross Gate station

Also featuring Class 700.
Class 465 Networker trains at Lewisham station

Also, please follow me on Dailymotion!

You can sign in to Dailymotion using your Google Plus or Facebook account and follow me there. You can view more of my videos on my Dailymotion channel.

As my regular readers will know, I invite you to follow me on Twitter and Google Plus which is @CLondoner92

Share this page